KHPP Windows Warranty Information
Full Lifetime Warranty for as long as You Own and Reside in Your Home
KHPP Windows and Doors (“KHPP”) guarantees to the original consumer purchaser (“original purchaser”) of KHPP Windows and Doors (hereafter referred to as “KHPP products”) installed in a single-family home or a multifamily home unit (“home”) by the builder as new construction or by the Original purchaser as replacements, that KHPP will repair or replace any such KHPP products that are defective in materials or workmanship, and provided further that if repair is not commercially practical or cannot timely be made, then KHPP will, at KHPP’s option, replace any defective KHPP products or refund the purchase price.
If you'd like to read more about KHPP's Windows Lifetime Transferable Residential Warranty, please download the PDF below.
ProVia Doors Warranty Information
Maintenance and Care for Your ProVia Entry System
- To clean doors, wash with mild soap and water, rinse with clear water, and wipe dry.
- Keep the weatherstrip clean of dirt and grit for proper seal. Wash with mild soap and water, rinse with clear water, and wipe dry. Apply a light coat of wax and wipe off excess.
- For scuff marks on painted finishes, use a mild liquid cleanser, rinse with clear water and wipe dry.
- If the finish is accidentally scratched or chipped, clean as recommended above and use touch-up paint supplied or a standard wood finish repair crayon.
- Much like sterling silver, even the finest brass will react naturally to the elements surrounding it. To maintain, polish with a nonabrasive automotive or furniture wax. By keeping your hardware cleaned and maintained, you will be rewarded with a long-lasting finish.
- Tighten screws on the lockset and hinges when necessary.
- Lightly oil hinges as needed. Wipe off excess.
If you'd like to read more about ProVia's Entry Systems & Patio Doors Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty, please download the PDF below
ProVia Siding Warranty Information
ProVia Siding Lifetime Limited Warranty
ProVia shall be allowed a reasonable opportunity and time to investigate the claim and to inspect the siding and/ or soffit for defects before repairs are begun. You may be requested to allow photos and/or samples to be taken, at ProVia’s option, in connection with this investigation.
If your siding and/or soffit contains manufacturing defects covered by this warranty, ProVia will, at its option, repair or replaces the vinyl siding and/or soffit determined to be defective in accordance with the terms of this warranty or, in lieu of repair or replacement, ProVia may refund the actual purchase price of the products determined to be defective.
ProVia may direct and pay a company, dealer, contractor, applicator, or distributor to perform any remedy under this warranty on ProVia’s behalf. The warranty period shall not be extended by any repair, replacement, or refund settlements on defective or hail-damaged siding, soffit, or accessories.
Due to normal weathering, replacement siding and/or soffit may vary in color and gloss from products originally installed. Such variances are not defects, and ProVia is not liable for such variances.
If you'd like to read more about ProVia's Siding Lifetime Limited Warranty, please download the PDF below.